ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

'Dark Knight Rises' shooting: Three heroes died in Aurora

<< < (5/5)

Stoic Joker:
Not to take away from the personal and noble sacrifices made by Jon Blunk, Matt McQuinn and Alex Teves...but I'd prefer to think we could use less people like James Holmes
-40hz (July 24, 2012, 10:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

This confused me for a minute. James Holmes being the crazy shooter, of course we need fewer of those. So no contradiction at all, the world needs more people like the three heroes, and fewer crazy shooting people. So I guess that is the same as what you are saying. I think the use of the word "preference" confused me, as if it were either/or.-daddydave (July 24, 2012, 10:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

It is an either/or. We can either have more heroes to throw into the machination of lunacy ...or...(preferably)... We could have less lunatics that force heroes to be "validated" in death.

Renegade:
Also, I don't want TSA to be at the door of every single room with more than 20 people I enter. This can only end badly.
-jgpaiva (July 24, 2012, 11:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1

But it will be used as an excuse to... oh... This is the living room. ;)

wraith808:
Also, I don't want TSA to be at the door of every single room with more than 20 people I enter. This can only end badly.
-jgpaiva (July 24, 2012, 11:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1

But it will be used as an excuse to... oh... This is the living room. ;)
-Renegade (July 24, 2012, 11:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, Right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version