ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

'Dark Knight Rises' shooting: Three heroes died in Aurora

(1/5) > >>

wraith808:
One hopes that if unfortunate to be caught in a situation like that in Aurora, one would have the courage to lay down their life for loved ones.  But life is a hard thing to put on the line for anyone, which in my estimation makes these young men heroes.

Three survivors of the Colorado movie-theater massacre escaped with minor wounds, but were left with broken hearts because their heroic boyfriends died saving them.

In final acts of valor, Jon Blunk, Matt McQuinn and Alex Teves used their bodies to shield their girlfriends as accused madman James Holmes turned the Aurora cineplex into a shooting gallery.

Blunk’s girlfriend, Jansen Young; McQuinn’s girlfriend, Samantha Yowler; and Teves’ gal pal Amanda Lindgren made it out of the bloodbath — but they would have been killed had it not been for the loves of their lives.

--- End quote ---

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/aurora-shooting-died-bullets-sweeties-article-1.1119395#ixzz21SixVpst

Renegade:
--

KynloStephen66515:
--
-Renegade (July 23, 2012, 11:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

wraith808:
I don't get the '--'?

KynloStephen66515:
I don't get the '--'?
-wraith808 (July 23, 2012, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---