ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Cool television show (lot of it on youtube): Penn and Teller Fool Us

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
Stumbled upon this cool show where magicians perform in front of famous magicians Penn and Teller, and they try to figure out the trick.  Often they can, sometimes they can't, but the most fun is just listening to them analyze the tricks and talk to the other magicians using terms of art.

allen:
This is great!

nudone:
Yes, very,very good show for the reasons you've said. Watched them all whilst they were on (UK ITV). I don't bother with 99% of the magic shows, it's all very hackneyed isn't it - even the new wave of magicians are pretty awful. Penn and Teller, on the other hand, are always excellent - and their shows (except for the rubbish "Tell a Lie").

I think there was a bit of controversy after one of the winners turned out to be lying about his winning trick, i.e. Penn and Teller guessed correctly. I might be wrong, though, it was a few months ago.

Renegade:
That was very cool~! :D I love good magic!

jgpaiva:
I'm a bit addicted to their shows  :-[
The whole show is on youtube (unfortunately there are only 2 seasons :( ). If you liked the clips mouser posted, you should check out the full shows!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version