ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

About the Basement (Soap Box) Section

<< < (4/5) > >>

Shades:
Why, the suggestions from both cranioscopical and rgdot are just hypotethical...  ;)

TaoPhoenix:
Our Soap Box (what happens if I defy the name change, in the section that's supposed to have few(er) rules?)  was/is still fairly civil. It's not *-chan. Soap Boxes still make me think of Mark Twain, and maybe Jonathan Edwards. I don't expect to find GNAA troll posts there. In a Cesspool I would.

joiwind:
I'll probably get flamed for this but I was wondering  :-\ - that now we have the Basement, and the sort of things/subjects that suit that place - about proposing another section called maybe the Attic (or Loft in American ?) where members could post threads about  :) Happy  :) things, stories or events, things that make you feel good, things that make the "World" a better place for everyone ... ???

Notwithstanding, I do feel that we shouldn't go too far from the main purpose of DCForum.

app103:
that now we have the Basement, and the sort of things/subjects that suit that place - about proposing another section called maybe the Attic (or Loft in American ?) where members could post threads about  :) Happy  :) things, stories or events, things that make you feel good, things that make the "World" a better place for everyone ... ???
-joiwind (July 23, 2012, 07:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

That stuff is suitable for the Living Room, is it not?

Renegade:
that now we have the Basement, and the sort of things/subjects that suit that place - about proposing another section called maybe the Attic (or Loft in American ?) where members could post threads about  :) Happy  :) things, stories or events, things that make you feel good, things that make the "World" a better place for everyone ... ???
-joiwind (July 23, 2012, 07:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

That stuff is suitable for the Living Room, is it not?
-app103 (July 23, 2012, 07:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds to me like a tagging system would be the answer... (No comment on the amount of work/worth.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version