ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Need Critique On This Image

<< < (3/5) > >>

40hz:
Is this for anything or are you just design jamming?

superboyac:
I think it looks great!  A mix of nature and fantasy art.

KynloStephen66515:
Is this for anything or are you just design jamming?
-40hz (July 19, 2012, 05:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Jamming :D

I think it looks great!  A mix of nature and fantasy art.
-superboyac (July 19, 2012, 05:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!

I just noticed a slight error with the image, on the top "Notch" where its made the sides go squiffy when I rotated it...Ill fix that (Before anybody points it out xD)

superboyac:
I feel like something more interesting can be happening in that relatively blank upper-right corner.
Need Critique On This Image

My other comment is that there is a lot of texture going on in a small amount of space.  Perhaps it would be better to fine-tune the texture so the main essence of it is immediately felt with less texture.

KynloStephen66515:
I think I am going to remove the tree (Disable those layers) and see where it takes me :)

I feel like something more interesting can be happening in that relatively blank upper-right corner. ([url=https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?
My other comment is that there is a lot of texture going on in a small amount of space.  Perhaps it would be better to fine-tune the texture so the main essence of it is immediately felt with less texture.-superboyac (July 19, 2012, 05:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

I agree there is a whole lot going on, so I shall attempt to tone parts of it down.  Also, I shall see what comes to life in that corner :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version