ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Request. Add feature to the free program

(1/5) > >>

plander:
Hi. I use a program, called AltDrag, this program very good, but haven't 1 useful thing - i can't drag windows by pressing only middle mouse button, they can drag windows by combinations alt or ctrl + mouse button, but drag windows by only middle button, without alt or ctrl this program can't. I talk with author, but he say that he haven't time to add this feature and say that i can add by myself, it's free source code, but i don't know coding, but want this feature very much :(

Pls someone can add this feature to this program? or in irc guys give me some script, but he can't drag only by middle mouse button to, may be u can edit this script or add feature to the program?

skwire:
or in irc guys give me some script, but he can't drag only by middle mouse button to, may be u can edit this script or add feature to the program?-plander (July 17, 2012, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi, plander, and welcome to DonationCoder.  Here is a modified version of the AHK script that should do what you requested:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---~MButton::CoordMode, Mouse  ; Switch to screen/absolute coordinates.MouseGetPos, EWD_MouseStartX, EWD_MouseStartY, EWD_MouseWinWinGetPos, EWD_OriginalPosX, EWD_OriginalPosY,,, ahk_id %EWD_MouseWin%WinGet, EWD_WinState, MinMax, ahk_id %EWD_MouseWin% if EWD_WinState = 0  ; Only if the window isn't maximized     SetTimer, EWD_WatchMouse, 10 ; Track the mouse as the user drags it.return EWD_WatchMouse:GetKeyState, EWD_LButtonState, MButton, Pif EWD_LButtonState = U  ; Button has been released, so drag is complete.{    SetTimer, EWD_WatchMouse, off    return}GetKeyState, EWD_EscapeState, Escape, Pif EWD_EscapeState = D  ; Escape has been pressed, so drag is cancelled.{    SetTimer, EWD_WatchMouse, off    WinMove, ahk_id %EWD_MouseWin%,, %EWD_OriginalPosX%, %EWD_OriginalPosY%    return}; Otherwise, reposition the window to match the change in mouse coordinates; caused by the user having dragged the mouse:CoordMode, MouseMouseGetPos, EWD_MouseX, EWD_MouseYWinGetPos, EWD_WinX, EWD_WinY,,, ahk_id %EWD_MouseWin%SetWinDelay, -1   ; Makes the below move faster/smoother.WinMove, ahk_id %EWD_MouseWin%,, EWD_WinX + EWD_MouseX - EWD_MouseStartX, EWD_WinY + EWD_MouseY - EWD_MouseStartYEWD_MouseStartX := EWD_MouseX  ; Update for the next timer-call to this subroutine.EWD_MouseStartY := EWD_MouseYreturn

jgpaiva:
Hi, plander, and welcome to DonationCoder.  Here is a modified version of the AHK script that should do what you requested:
-skwire (July 17, 2012, 01:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
I believe what plander is asking for is a program that works both with mbutton and with alt. From what I understand, you are suggesting that he runs both the program you posted and the original AHK version, right?

AndyM:
Move Inactive Window by Skrommel

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Skrommel/#MoveInactiveWin

Hold down the Alt key and LeftClick drag any non-focused window without giving that window focus.  That's the original purpose of the script, but Alt-drag works on the active window also.

You could check out the code to change or add other hotkey combinations.

plander:
i want hold only middle button and drag, not alt + left mouse button, not alt + middle mouse button, only middle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version