ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

idea: outliner with folding text & picture/icone/image support (org was editors)

<< < (4/5) > >>

wraith808:
You might want to also look into RightNote.  There's actually a mini-review on DC.

rjbull:
Just possibly Noteliner?

tomos:
Dont know how important this is to you gtrur:

most outliners will show images (usually in RTF or HTML content) in a second pane. As in the screenshot in the mini-review of RightNote wraith808 links to above.
There may be some that allow you to show images in the same panel as the items or entries. As I say, InfoQube can do this AFAIK - if you want help with it, best ask at it's forums (here)

wraith808:
Just possibly Noteliner?
-rjbull (July 17, 2012, 04:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for that!  I'd forgotten that I wanted to take a look at that app!

MilesAhead:
I'm not big into Pims/Outliners. I'm not sure how TreePad Pro stacks up against the others. But it's been around forever. There are 3rd party tools for conversion to other formats. I use the TreePadLite free myself. From the Pro page it seems like it supports inline images.

Also they publish the specs for the file format. If you do a little programming yourself you may be able to input something and output it to TreePad format as I did with a Folder comment command line tool that spits out a TreePadLite file with a node for each file in the folder.

http://www.treepad.com/

Edit: seems they have a bunch of versions. Not sure which feature goes with which tier of the program. But the pages is there if it looks interesting. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version