ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: A shortcut/hotkey to switch between audio devices?

<< < (4/9) > >>

jgpaiva:
Good point, wr975!
Now, I only need Moerl's audio devices' names!

moerl:
Damn. Some sweet work has been done in here. I've never used AHK. Each time I looked at it it was too much to digest, too much to handle, so I let it be :).

jgpaiva: where do I get them? I'm not sure what you mean by the names.

brotherS:
Damn. Some sweet work has been done in here. I've never used AHK. Each time I looked at it it was too much to digest, too much to handle, so I let it be :).
-moerl (April 12, 2006, 03:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
Then it's time to visit the quick-start tutorial: http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/Tutorial.htm

DC wasn't built in one night, and AHK is a journey - don't hope to start it some day in the far future, just jump in and enjoy the ride!

I started with very basic stuff and am constantly learning new stuff, whenever I tackle a new challenge.

moerl:
I'll get to it. I have so many things around me that need to be done :(. I hate when that's the case :)

moerl:

I think the script can act as toggle without ini. What do you think of this? (Untested).

--- ---SetTitleMatchMode, Slow

Run, RunDll32.exe shell32.dll`,Control_RunDLL mmsys.cpl`,`,2
WinWait,ahk_class #32770

IfWinActive, ahk_class #32770, RealTek AC97 Audio
     send, {alt down}d{alt up}s{enter}
else
     send, {alt down}d{alt up}r{enter}
-wr975 (April 12, 2006, 07:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
Is this an AHK script or a "regular" script?

Until I figure that out, I'll try jgpaiva's solution here: Common development.. Nice.

my 0,02$:

--- ---Run, RunDll32.exe shell32.dll`,Control_RunDLL mmsys.cpl`,`,2
WinWait,ahk_class #32770
send, {alt down}d{alt up}m{enter}This code should work a little better, since it waits for the window to appear.
-jgpaiva (April 12, 2006, 05:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version