ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

First photo on the Web

(1/2) > >>

Arizona Hot:
This is an article about the first photo on the Web.

Deozaan:
That image is clearly shopped. I can tell by some of the pixels. Also because I have seen many shops in my time. ;)

KynloStephen66515:
That image is clearly shopped. I can tell by some of the pixels. Also because I have seen many shops in my time. ;)
-Deozaan (July 13, 2012, 11:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

^+1

TaoPhoenix:
--- End quote ---

From the department of "what are you saying?". The article gleefully announces that "the first photo on the web was a photoshop disaster". It wasn't even a technology test, it was in fact the world's first ad photo on the web.

KynloStephen66515:
--- End quote ---

From the department of "what are you saying?". The article gleefully announces that "the first photo on the web was a photoshop disaster". It wasn't even a technology test, it was in fact the world's first ad photo on the web.
-TaoPhoenix (July 14, 2012, 07:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Deo was being silly.  He says this in IRC for every image we post  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version