ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Podcast Radio Show

Podcast Audio Radio Show - Upcoming Show Planning

<< < (8/11) > >>

superboyac:
If I played a song quietly throughout the podcast segment (low volume, while I spoke over it), would there be any copyright restrictions on that?  Or should I just stay away from this can of worms?

mouser:
definitely dont play a song other than the one you wrote in the background -
even if it wasnt a copyright problem - better to do that stuff in post production digitally.

superboyac:
well, of course I meant post production, even for my song.  Cmon, I'm a computer geek!
Seriously, I was asking about the copyright issue, but I guess I'll forget about it for now.  I helped a friend of mine do a radio show once, and I think I remember there being something like if you played a clip for 15 seconds or less, it was free, but anything more would require loyalties.  Oh well...

Deozaan:
well, of course I meant post production, even for my song.  Cmon, I'm a computer geek!
Seriously, I was asking about the copyright issue, but I guess I'll forget about it for now.  I helped a friend of mine do a radio show once, and I think I remember there being something like if you played a clip for 15 seconds or less, it was free, but anything more would require loyalties.  Oh well...
-superboyac (April 25, 2006, 07:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you wrote the song you can use it however you want. You own the copyright, after all.

superboyac:
If you wrote the song you can use it however you want. You own the copyright, after all.
-Deozaan (April 26, 2006, 12:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

I meant if I used other people's songs.  But I think I'll avoid that for now.

By the way, I tried recording my rant yesterday, and it didn't work out so well.  It's tough talking to yourself, I found out.  I'll have to try again, I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version