Okay, I don't know that I'm ready to dive into this, yet, but I do have some topic ideas for OTHERS to consider:
• What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done to your computer (to the actual hardware)?
• What is the most accidentally
ingenious modification you have ever made -- to your computer hardware, or to some software program?
• When you were younger, was there anything you did on/with your computer that your parents said you were absolutely not
to do -- and that even now, they don't know you did?
Nothing outright illegal and nothing actually sexual or downright mean (a few "weasel" words here).
• If you could imagine a radical change in the way your computer and/or keyboard looks, what would it be? Have you made any modifications to your computer in that direction?
• Have you ever pretended to know more about computers than you did? Were you ever found out? If not, explain how you got away with it.