ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Ad Muncher - half off

(1/6) > >>

Midnight Rambler:
July 13, 2012 - We're celebrating! We've been working extremely hard on v4.93, and to celebrate finally making it available we're running our biggest sale ever!  We've halved the price of all Ad Muncher licenses, including renewals for the next seven days. Just use the coupon code "BiggestSaleEver" when purchasing.
https://www.admuncher.com/buy?Coupon=BiggestSaleEver&Complete=1&utm_source=Ad+Muncher+Newsletter&utm_campaign=71071ab5f5-Newsletter_2012-07-13&utm_medium=email

I hate ads and have been using this ad killer for years now.  Yeah, I know; Ad blocker for Firefox is free and works well but Ad Muncher works globally (not FF-specific).  What's more, author is unusually responsive answering support questions and that's half the value in software.

joiwind:
Yes, Ad Muncher is great - one of my all-times ...

Bionic71:
Anyone picked up GAOTD license?
If so add license to checkout + coupon

Unlimited License:
$109.95 -> $54.97
$109.95 -> $39.97

mwb1100:
Is there a strong reason to go with the Premium license over the basic license? As I understand it, the only real difference is premium gets daily list updates while basic gets the block list updated once a week.  Is there enough of an arms race in ads vs. ad blockers that I'd notice a major difference in browsing experience?

Jibz:
I was pleasantly surprised that the lifetime license I bought 7 years ago still appears to be in effect :Thmbsup:.

I never got around to using it, any experiences with it these days on recent windows version?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version