topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 9:09 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: RightNote update (2.5.1) and discount  (Read 5422 times)

RaelB

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
RightNote update (2.5.1) and discount
« on: July 12, 2012, 08:04 AM »
Hi there people,

I would like to let you know about the latest release of RightNote, which now includes an "Evernote" note type, and allows you to sync such notes with your Evernote account. In this way you can organise your Evernote notes in a well organised tree structure - and conversely, you can store RightNote notes in the cloud and be able to access them from any web browser, mobile device or computer.

For those of you who don't know, RightNote is a tree based information manager, which gives you lots of space to store and organise your notes in a well organised tree structure. It features different note types including RichView, Spreadsheet, Source code, Webpage and now Evernote note types.

The Evernote sync feature is only available in the Pro version of RightNote, although it works with both free and premium Evernote accounts.

You can download the free trial to test out this feature for yourself from here.

As we introduce this feature, we are offering a whooping 30% off any RightNote license (Std or Pro) until 31 July. Use the coupon JULY-IVJ3-RNT when ordering.

We have also entered the Evernote Devcup competition. The competition is hosting a huge array of Evernote extensions and integrations. I'm sure you will find some of them interesting. You can show your support for RightNote and vote for our submission at: http://devcup.evernote.com/submissions/8561-rightnote-keep-your-evernote-notes-in-a-tree-outline

(Note: The voting is very unrestricted. You can vote for as many submissions as you like, and every day you can vote for the same submission.)

Should you have any queries please contact us at our support email address:
support [at] bauerapps [dot] com

Thank you,
Rael Bauer

MerleOne

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • 4D thinking
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: RightNote update (2.5.1) and discount
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 09:53 AM »
Thanks.  Nice offer !
.merle1.

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 12:17 PM »
Indeed.  I think I'll be looking at this.  One question I had - are all of the features of a RightNote 'note' supported in Evernote 'notes' (and vice versa)?

RaelB

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 05:58 PM »
Hi wraith,
If I understand your question correctly - yes, the RN-Evernote note is fully compatible with an (official) "Evernote" note, i.e it supports, locks, attachments and images and tags.