ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Best digital photo print service?

(1/1)

moerl:
My sister asked where the best place would be to get physical prints of some of her digital photos, and I had no idea what to answer with. I've never done this myself, so I turn to you. Do you have any favorites, and why? Know of any reviews? Thanks.

nudone:
there was quite a good review in 'pcpro' mag a couple of issues back i think - but that's in the UK. if you think UK based services will be of use then i'll dig out their results.

moerl:
Nope.. she's in the US currently so I suppose that's what she's interested in. But I greatly appreciate your offer for help.

Cajunblu:

We have been using York Photo for a couple of years now and have no complaints, photos are ten cents a piece for 4x6 plus S/H.

Hope this helps...

Robert

allen:
I like flickr for online photos and know they offer a printing service, but I've never tried it.  Assuming the prints are good (and I imagine they are) it would probably be a good one to try -- their online stuff is good, at any rate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version