ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Defense Grid 2 launched via Kickstarter

(1/1)

lanux128:
Defense Grid, a favorite among DC'ers, is getting a sequel via Kickstarter! The devs, Hidden Path Entertainment , have lined up a series of rewards as several tiers of funding are unlocked. Multiplayer sure sounds enticing!

This particular fundraiser is tiered. If it can raise $250,000, Hidden Path will release a new, 8 level expansion for Defense Grid: The Awakening. At $500,000, they build a new engine, remaster all of the old levels in it, and add multiplayer support. $750,000 will get us a level editor, release on more platforms (Mac, Linux, etc.), and some more multiplayer features. $1 million is the final goal, allowing the development of a full sequel with a new campaign, new aliens, and new towers.
--- End quote ---

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hiddenpath/defense-grid-2

Deozaan:
Defense Grid is one of the best (if not the best) Tower Defense games I've played. I'm really looking forward to the sequel. :Thmbsup:

4wd:

Edit: The final tally.

iphigenie:
My card's just been charged. Yay for them  :Thmbsup:

I think I still have a few codes to Defense Grid 1 in the donation coder thread if someone hasnt played it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version