ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Internet freedoms restrained - SOPA/PIPA/OPEN/ACTA/CETA/PrECISE-related updates

<< < (29/79) > >>

IainB:
@Renegade: Some people (not me, you understand) might say that when people use terms like "my 110%...", it is proof that there are three kinds of people in this world - those who can count, and those who can't. However, I couldn't possibly comment.      ;)

Renegade:
@Renegade: Some people (not me, you understand) might say that when people use terms like "my 110%...", it is proof that there are three kinds of people in this world - those who can count, and those who can't. However, I couldn't possibly comment.      ;)
-IainB (October 29, 2012, 03:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

I thought it was funny! :D

Oh. and there aren't 3... There are 10. ;D :P

IainB:
Time to throw in the towel?
Some people might say that with this news, Google would seem to have irretrievably "gone to the Dark Side" (the **AA): Google Ties the Knot with Warner Music Group

TaoPhoenix:
I'm just amazed, of all the sources of oppression, it's ... music and motion pictures? Really?! Not to commend an evil job well done, but really?! Of all the moneyed sources out there, it's those two that have managed to totally lock all of politics?!

Renegade:
I'm just amazed, of all the sources of oppression, it's ... music and motion pictures? Really?! Not to commend an evil job well done, but really?! Of all the moneyed sources out there, it's those two that have managed to totally lock all of politics?!
-TaoPhoenix (October 30, 2012, 07:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, in all fairness... It's not just the entertainment industry that is led by a gang of evil geniuses. There are many other industries that have equally evil or more evil geniuses in them. (Gotta give them credit too~! :) ) E.g. NBC, part of the media there, is really just GE's bitch/mouthpiece. So, there's a food-chain in the empire of evil geniuses. :D

As for locking politics... I think entertainment and freedom of speech are just 2 of the popular things for people to focus on. There are other issues, like food & water, that other evil geniuses are dominating. Why is it that a 500 ml bottle of water is (can be) more expensive than a 3 L bottle of milk? ;) :P (I'm not making that up.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version