ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Borland C++ Builder Contest

Entering SMIRF 8x8 + 10x8 Chess Program

<< < (12/14) > >>

martyjn:
hi reinhard i had similar trouble with the old installer got the new one and no problems with the new installation. :Thmbsup:love the program by the way.Have you thought about drag and move for the moves(that isnt a critisism) the curent interface is great.

Smirf:
Hi Martyjn, thank you for your message! The SMIRF GUI is my first working chess GUI. Thus I am gathering a lot of experiences. Drag and drop will be in my next approach for this. Actually I am not sure to continue development with Borland Studio, because C++ yet is only supported half compared to Delphi. Nevertheless there will be some smaller improvements of the current SMIRF GUI and engine.

Regards, Reinhard.

Smirf:
SMIRF's chess engine has been updated to BC-163f to finally participate in this contest.

Regards, Reinhard.

Smirf:
There of course is again a new version of the SMIRF engine BC-164a, despite of the contest's ending.

Best regards, Reinhard.

Smirf:
The GUI now released with the new version 164c has a reduced board flickering (as I hope) and also shows a material balance.

Reinhard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version