ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Borland C++ Builder Contest

Entering SMIRF 8x8 + 10x8 Chess Program

<< < (3/14) > >>

jgpaiva:
Now an always actual SMIRF download (1.7 MB) could be found at my page: http://www.chessbox.de/Compu/schachsmirf_e.html
-Smirf (April 11, 2006, 06:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Nice, Smirf. But please edit your post on the beggining of the tread, to include that link instead of the attachments (only to avoid you having people reporting solved bugs ;) )
Good to see entries in the contest! thanks  :Thmbsup:

Smirf:
... But please edit your post on the beggining of the tread ...-jgpaiva
--- End quote ---
I did this already, but I have not been able to delete attachments.

Reinhard.

mouser:
i removed the download links (you can just uncheck them).

with regards to this:
A new question is, how to find the correct category for SMIRF Chess: 'Large Program' or 'Game or Diversion' ?
--- End quote ---

no need to worry about this question, programs can be elligible for multiple categories - judges will consider them in all appropriate categories.

Smirf:
Some more details on SMIRF:

variabel cache size, optimal move-pair iterative deepening, diff. time settings, analyse mode, PGN and X-FEN interface using clipboard; graphic export possibilities (also at 72% size), customizable colors, comfortable position editor, drawn or willful input of CRC and Chess960 starting arrays, automatic saving of last enviroment state, TMCI protocol engine as separated DLL; multilanguage GUI in German, Englisch, French and Swedish.

Regards, Reinhard.

Smirf:
Hi, there is a new SMIRF version setup now also including the file "borlndmm.dll".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version