ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

$249 Debenu PDF Maximus FREE today only

<< < (2/3) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
registering "company name", is your email address.

-Curt (July 09, 2012, 07:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just entered my company name...worked just fine :D

4wd:
My company name is: none

Works every time  ;)

Curt:
yes, I usually also uses "none" - but how will you get support from an email address that is not registered with the program? Anyway, that was my reason.

MerleOne:
Thanks.  Got a license but didn't try it yet.

IainB:
Thanks @Curt. I have downloaded, installed and run this Debenu PDF Maximus FREE version, and it seems to work fine. (Shall trial it properly later, when I have the time.)
During install/registration, it wanted to phone home, so I allowed it through the Firewall as there seemed to be no "OpenCandy"-type issues.

WARNING:
This Debenu PDF Maximus FREE version tries to phone home each time you run the proggie, so I disabled that in the Firewall. There seems to be no settings menu in the GUI that allows you the option to disable phone-home actions.

This is a security/tracking issue: I am always suspicious of proggies that phone home by default, when there is no need to do so, and even more suspicious when they bury the option to switch it OFF inside a complex nest of menus (a typical old Microsoft trick in things like Media Player, for example), or - as in this case - give you no option at all so it is always fixed ON.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version