Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 30, 2014, 08:53:54 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Help me design my next Tattoo!  (Read 4106 times)
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 07, 2012, 06:18:15 AM »

As some of you may know, I'm quite the tattoo addict.  I currently have around 60% coverage and have no plans on stopping tongue

Anyhow,

I have a space around 6 Inch x 6 Inch pre-selected for the purpose of having my friends, here on DC, design something cool, fun, or both, that I will have tattooed!

Please no profanity or vulgarity as I try to avoid both.

Can be Black & Grey, or as colourfull as you want to make it smiley

I will leave this here for a week or so, then I will have my favorite one of however many there are (If any at all) done, this time next week xD

Gogogo!

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss

Ath
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 06:49:48 AM »

Haven't seen any of your tats, but I'd suggest to have a Donation Coder/Cody/Baby Cody tattoo. Nudone did a lot of nice designs, so you'd be able to pick one you like best Thmbsup

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 06:56:29 AM »

Haven't seen any of your tats, but I'd suggest to have a Donation Coder/Cody/Baby Cody tattoo. Nudone did a lot of nice designs, so you'd be able to pick one you like best Thmbsup

I already have a spot picked out for Cody cheesy - This design I'm asking for can be ANYTHING cheesy - I will get the cody one when mouser stops being mean and gives me permission haha

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 07:43:49 AM »

The only reason I've told you not to get one was I didn't want you to wake up one day and regret it..  But if you're taking random requests and you're at 1500+ posts, I guess you could do worse that a little Cody tattoo..
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 08:31:07 AM »

The only reason I've told you not to get one was I didn't want you to wake up one day and regret it..  But if you're taking random requests and you're at 1500+ posts, I guess you could do worse that a little Cody tattoo..

Regret a Cody tattoo? NEVER! Honestly, I regret NONE of my Ink and all can be covered up if needed tongue

kunkel321
Supporting Member

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 10:48:15 AM »

Can you post some pics of your current tats--especially around where you want the new one.   I don't have any ink of my own, but I've always felt they look better if they somehow match the other tattoos around them.  Live creating an overall theme or something.
Renegade
Charter Member

Tell me something you don't know...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 01:07:48 PM »

Please no profanity or vulgarity as I try to avoid both.

So, in other words, you don't want any suggestions from me, eh? tongue

Yeah, **** you too~! tongue (Just kidding~! tongue Grin )

But seriously, it's impossible for anyone to give you any decent recommendations without seeing the ink around where you want it. It kind of needs to fit, right? Wink

POST PICS~! Grin cheesy YAY~!

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker
40hz
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 02:23:50 PM »

Ink addict huh? Ok...just in case you're ever short on sufficient contiguous space:

tongue

Don't you see? It's turtles all the way down!
Renegade
Charter Member

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 02:26:28 PM »

Oh 40... That is just so WRONG~! tongue

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2012, 04:35:22 PM »

Oh 40... That is just so WRONG~! tongue

Thats actually freaking hillarious! haha.

The area that I have picked out for this, is the only fully non-tattooed area on my body (The upper part of my left leg) - The closest ink to it will be a spider web with a number 13 and line work of an old school swallow (bird), which is located on my kneecap, and just above it. - I will grab some pics soon cheesy

fenixproductions
Honorary Member

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2012, 05:06:07 PM »

Idea: QRCode for Rick Roll smiley

Надо было учиться, а не камни в школу бросать...
--
When I am bored I write for displaynone smiley
--
f0dder is my personal hero smiley
40hz
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2012, 06:40:54 PM »

@Stephen - Thanks for taking it in the spirit it was intended. smiley  I hesitated before putting that together. But then I remembered every "tat freak" I ever met had this terrific sense of humor about their passion so I figured you'd be cool with it.
 Thmbsup

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2012, 06:56:58 PM »

@Stephen - Thanks for taking it in the spirit it was intended. smiley  I hesitated before putting that together. But then I remembered every "tat freak" I ever met had this terrific sense of humor about their passion so I figured you'd be cool with it.
 Thmbsup

I imagine having ones testicle tattooed...would hurt...quite badly lol...Might try it one day...not anytime soon though rofl

kunkel321
Supporting Member

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2012, 08:33:15 PM »

You should get the words "your name" tatooed on your left testicle.  Then you could say to people, "Hey, I got your name tattooed on my left testicle!"
rgdot
Supporting Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2012, 09:17:24 PM »

tongue

* My_new_Homer_Tattoo_by_Dyslexic_Ferret.jpg (75.77 KB, 600x494 - viewed 105 times.)
Renegade
Charter Member

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2012, 04:29:54 AM »

You win the "WRONG" award hands down...  Cry

x16wda
Supporting Member

what am I doing in this handbasket?

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2012, 07:49:52 AM »

rgdot - is that Homer screaming to get out or eating his way through?  Grin

vi vi vi - editor of the beast
Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2012, 08:12:15 AM »

imagine having ones testicle tattooed...would hurt...quite badly lol...Might try it one day...not anytime soon though rofl

Well - I've got about 20 tattoos - if you really want to know...

Not everything needs to be decorated. smiley
40hz
Supporting Member

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 08:36:52 AM »

@Stoic - my GF said that there are far too many people with a high pain threshold and altogether too much time on their hands walking around out there.  tongue

P.S. I guy I knew in a band up in Boston got you beat on that one. He had the "whole works" tattooed as a king cobra about to strike. Heard it from his ultra-übergoth "old lady." She was proud of him for doing it. (I declined her offer to have him "prove it" or look at their snapshots.) embarassed

rgdot
Supporting Member

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 01:07:50 PM »

rgdot - is that Homer screaming to get out or eating his way through?  Grin

Get out, I think  cheesy
fenixproductions
Honorary Member

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2012, 09:14:53 AM »

Just a crazy / very very geeky idea:
I wonder would it be technically possible to use - instead standard ink - electrophoretic pigments from electronic paper

--
--
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2012, 09:15:46 AM »

I wonder would it be technically possible to use - instead standard ink - electrophoretic pigments from electronic paper

If you wanted to die...yes

fenixproductions
Honorary Member

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2012, 09:40:38 AM »

If you wanted to die...yes
Didn't know it's such toxic/poisonous. I will wait for better technology then.

--
--
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.061s | Server load: 1.26 ]