ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Help me design my next Tattoo!

(1/5) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
As some of you may know, I'm quite the tattoo addict.  I currently have around 60% coverage and have no plans on stopping :P

Anyhow,

I have a space around 6 Inch x 6 Inch pre-selected for the purpose of having my friends, here on DC, design something cool, fun, or both, that I will have tattooed!

Please no profanity or vulgarity as I try to avoid both.

Can be Black & Grey, or as colourfull as you want to make it :)

I will leave this here for a week or so, then I will have my favorite one of however many there are (If any at all) done, this time next week xD

Gogogo!

Ath:
Haven't seen any of your tats, but I'd suggest to have a Donation Coder/Cody/Baby Cody tattoo. Nudone did a lot of nice designs, so you'd be able to pick one you like best :Thmbsup:

KynloStephen66515:
Haven't seen any of your tats, but I'd suggest to have a Donation Coder/Cody/Baby Cody tattoo. Nudone did a lot of nice designs, so you'd be able to pick one you like best :Thmbsup:
-Ath (July 07, 2012, 06:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

I already have a spot picked out for Cody :D - This design I'm asking for can be ANYTHING :D - I will get the cody one when mouser stops being mean and gives me permission haha

mouser:
The only reason I've told you not to get one was I didn't want you to wake up one day and regret it..  But if you're taking random requests and you're at 1500+ posts, I guess you could do worse that a little Cody tattoo..

KynloStephen66515:
The only reason I've told you not to get one was I didn't want you to wake up one day and regret it..  But if you're taking random requests and you're at 1500+ posts, I guess you could do worse that a little Cody tattoo..
-mouser (July 07, 2012, 07:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Regret a Cody tattoo? NEVER! Honestly, I regret NONE of my Ink and all can be covered up if needed :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version