ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Lost the Time-Delayed Paste in Clipboard Help+Spell CHS

<< < (2/3) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
I could add an option for delayed paste too I suppose..

-mouser (July 02, 2012, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you *could* add a user-definable delay in seconds to paste-whatever-is-on-the-clipboard function (loading would be done via the systray CHS icon) I would not only be grateful, but could use it immediately or whenever you can make it happen.  It would be a permanent tool in my kit if you decide to add the function.

I have considered all the preceding suggestions, but due to my limitations with a keyboard, I am relegated to computer mousedom.  So far I have had no success in locating the "other" app which might have been the culprit.

CodeTRUCKER:
I have been experimenting some more with this and I noticed H+S already has this copytoclipboard-delay-pastefromclipboard functionality, but it only works with the "R - Time/Date Textclips" function on the H+S Systray pop-up.  

If I click on the "R - Time/Date Textclips" in the H+S pop-up list, there is a delay of 2 seconds... then I hear the "paste" sound wav file (set in View >> Options >>  Interface Options) and it automatically pastes the selected Date/Time at the cursor position in whatever application has focus.  However, if I select anything in the top of the H+S pop-up list, the "paste sound" wav file plays immediately indicating it has pasted, but because there was no delay the focus could not be changed to the target application.

It seems if the Time/Date paste function could be delayed, the clips would have the delay function too.

Does everyone have this same experience with H+S?

CodeTRUCKER:
I could add an option for delayed paste too I suppose..
-mouser (July 02, 2012, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

@Mouser - Any forward movement on this mod?

mouser:
Let me look into this and how date pasting differs from the other stuff.
In both cases, CHS *SHOULD* be smart enough to check to make sure it has changed to the target application successfully before pasting, but it's quite possible i'm mucking something up..

CodeTRUCKER:
Let me look into this and how date pasting differs from the other stuff.
-mouser (May 10, 2014, 01:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks!

In both cases, CHS *SHOULD* be smart enough to check to make sure it has changed to the target application successfully before pasting, but it's quite possible i'm mucking something up..

--- End quote ---
FMI - is the "pasting" an auto-paste or manual?  If the former, does CHS "wait" until the focus is changed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version