ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Special Script to change color to folders or see files

<< < (3/3)

tomos:
In the second point 2.

It's a folder in miniature view to change color and remain in the miniature view.
I see the soft change the icon , but in the miniature mode don't change the folder color.
 :-[
-Contro (June 30, 2012, 12:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

if you're talking about the Colour my folder software, I think you're better off posting in a "Colour my folder" thread (I dont use it myself).

Contro:
I am not talking about Color my folder.

I am beginning to think don't exist software for this. I know several colouring software for folders and any does over folder's miniature view.

;D

tomos:
I am not talking about Color my folder.
-Contro (June 30, 2012, 03:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

what "soft" were you talking about then?

> I am beginning to think don't exist software for this. I know several colouring software for folders and any does over folder's miniature view.

I'm not supprised, it seems like a pretty major hack...

Contro:
I am not talking about "Color my folder" program suggested by Curt. Talking in general.
And I think too that is a software difficult to get, like a free label for folder names and files in a special way I will comment in the future.

The three targets I propose are not very common. I have searched in the past with no success. And I will try again in the future.

Best Regards.

:-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version