ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DOTCOM saga - updates

<< < (15/39) > >>

superboyac:
 :greenclp:
damn 40...that was beautiful.

Renegade:
It's a dangerous game that all too frequently provokes a similar response. Because no government can afford to allow such a challenge to go unanswered. And, as was noted in the movie V for Vendetta, when pushed to the brink, governments invariably respond in the only way they know how: with men and guns.
-40hz (October 23, 2012, 09:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting that you should choose those words. A few hours ago I posted a bit of fun for people (had a brain fart and needed to smell up the rest of the world with it):

My comment about the pic that is "illegal" Looks like John Adams is advocating shooting the President of the US today. :P

DOTCOM saga - updates

Hope that was entertaining for some here. :D

TaoPhoenix:

I'm cleaning out my bookshelves. So should I throw out the tome on "American Law"? :P

Renegade:
I'm cleaning out my bookshelves. So should I throw out the tome on "American Law"? :P
-TaoPhoenix (October 23, 2012, 10:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

NO! Absolutely not!

That tells you what you are bound to, and what the government isn't bound to. :P

wraith808:
Just curious Renegade... why do you refer to him by his birth name when he legitimately took his stepfather's name?  I'm sure there must be subtext (knowing you), but I don't get it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version