ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Google Tablet

<< < (2/8) > >>

Renegade:
WANT WANT WANT OMG WANT!-Stephen66515 (June 27, 2012, 06:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I thought that was nudone's chant ?

:P
-4wd (June 27, 2012, 08:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hell, at that price, nudone's chant is infectious~!

WANT WANT WANT~! :P

Rover:
Meh.  I've had a seven inch...  ... .... tab for 18 months.  Samsung Galaxy Tab.  It's a great 7" tab.  Works great for Nook, Kindle, ePub reader and Angry Birds.  Not really great for laptop replacement at work.  Browsing sorta sucks.  Email and schedule are OK using Touchdown, but it's not great for taking notes.  I think a 10" tab works much better for laptop "replacement" during meetings, etc.

Where's the freaking "Indifferent" smiley?  :P 

We'll just go with this: 

I'm sure I've asked this before.... Where's Buttercup?  Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup?  Duh! 

4wd:
Where's the freaking "Indifferent" smiley?  :P-Rover (June 27, 2012, 10:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Can't get more indifferent than this ->

:P

But back to the tablet: Where the flock is the external storage you cretins!?!

Cloq:
I cancelled my pre-order for the Google Nexus 7 tablet... no memory card support. Boo! :mad:

When I called to cancel my order, I voiced my disappointment to the Google CS, his response indicated the lack of a memory card support was a common complaint but in Google's defense (his words), the tablet was designed to be a cloud device. I then mentioned that if I was traveling, the "cloud" may not be available/affordable and would therefore render the tablet somewhat unusable. The CS person agreed and was unable to come up with an adequate response.

I am going to wait for the ASUS MeMO 370T Tablet, which is pretty the Google Nexus 7 with memory card support.

KynloStephen66515:
Where's the freaking "Indifferent" smiley?  :P-Rover (June 27, 2012, 10:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

But back to the tablet: Where the flock is the external storage you cretins!?!
-4wd (June 27, 2012, 11:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

It has none, which is why I am going to be getting the 16GB model.  For my mrs at least, 16GB is plenty, considering a full move compressed well enough can get as small as 350MB, thats still a crap load of entertainment for the price. - Also, theres nothing stopping anybody from hooking up a 64GB thumb drive for extra content.

*EDIT*

or pop a Wireless HDD in your bag, and have any amount of storage you could possibly want!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version