ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Google Tablet

(1/8) > >>

xtabber:
Google announced its own brand tablet today, the Nexus 7 which looks like it should be a real game changer in the tablet wars:  A 7 inch tablet running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with a 1280x800 IPS gorilla glass screen, a quad core Tegra 3 CPU and 12 core Nvidia GPU, weighing 12 oz. and selling for $199 with 8GB memory, $249 with 16GB memory. 

It is supposed to be available in about a month.

KynloStephen66515:
Google announced its own brand tablet today, the Nexus 7 which looks like it should be a real game changer in the tablet wars:  A 7 inch tablet running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with a 1280x800 IPS gorilla glass screen, a quad core Tegra 3 CPU and 12 core Nvidia GPU, weighing 12 oz. and selling for $199 with 8GB memory, $249 with 16GB memory. 

It is supposed to be available in about a month.

-xtabber (June 27, 2012, 06:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

WANT WANT WANT OMG WANT!

rgdot:
The market is getting more saturated. In the meanwhile I am off to buy a nice desktop  :P

KynloStephen66515:
It couldn't have come at a more perfect time! - My mrs just returned a defective tablet for a full refund, which means she can wait a week or 3 and buy this instead (Not like she has any choice, seeing as I am going to pretty much force her to get this, instead of another cheap crappy chinese import MID thing.)

4wd:
WANT WANT WANT OMG WANT!-Stephen66515 (June 27, 2012, 06:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I thought that was nudone's chant ?

:P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version