ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Google Tablet

<< < (6/8) > >>

jgpaiva:
I was just thinking: maybe it doesn't need to be very large. Since this is not very common, it could display the dual pages when you change the orientation to horizontal, slightly scaled down. This might screw up the aspect ratio, though, which I reckon is sort of a big thing for these mobile OSs.

Colour e-ink... got to be available within five years. Easy.
-nudone (June 28, 2012, 08:22 AM)
--- End quote ---
I wouldn't say it will take that long, there's so much competition for that market that one of the big ones is bound to find the solution soon. However, "colour e-ink that can also emit light when necessary" I'd say might still take a while :P

4wd:
Colour E-Ink is already available and apparently Amazon is going to be using it.

nudone:
Hehe, you have no faith. What about all the little sea microbes that emit their own light - they could genetically modify them and make a screen out of a few billion of them. Perfect.

...they just haven't got the courage to try it.

Colour E-Ink is already available and apparently Amazon is going to be using it.
-4wd (June 28, 2012, 08:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, spoke too soon.

jgpaiva:
Hehe, you have no faith. What about all the little sea microbes that emit their own light - they could genetically modify them and make a screen out of a few billion of them. Perfect.
-nudone (June 28, 2012, 08:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
I honestly have no idea why you don't work as a researcher! Your out of the box thinking would surely be a huge success :)

nudone:
If only. What a beautiful world I could help make... for the radioactive cockroaches that will dominate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version