ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Steam Midweek Madness - 75% off L.A. Noire

(1/1)

4wd:
As it says, click the image:

BTW, is it worth putting these up, (for Steam I mean) ?

I would think that most people who were interested would already have some method of notification.

Deozaan:
IMO it's only worth putting these up if it's a game you highly recommend other people try out. In which case you might want to include a little bit about why you like/recommend it.

Or it might also be worth putting them up for the big sales such as the Summer sale (coming soon!) and the Holiday sale.

Otherwise I think it would be too much effort and clutter to post the daily deals and other weekly sales.

lanux128:
i only heard praises for LA Noire especially the supposedly realistic facial expression and voice-acting. having said that, i don't really like the way it is packaged, with Rockstar Social Club and other intrusive DRMs. maybe someone buying off Steam can say a bit of their experience about this?

Additional: Initial activation requires internet connection and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); software installation required including GameShield IronWrap & Patcher; ...-Steam store
--- End quote ---

Carol Haynes:
I really like LA Noire - good fun. A mixture of driving an crime scene detective work. I must admit I like running over pedestrians!

FWIW if you want to get the Brady Guide I would suggest the printed version is probably better value - the online guides on Steam are pretty hopeless - especially as you can't look at them while playing. See:

http://www.amazon.com/Noire-Signature-Series-Bradygames-Guides/dp/0744012546

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version