ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Capture the address window or file path to the clipboard with hotkey

(1/3) > >>

Contro:

I would like a software for

1. Capture the address of the selected active window to the clipboard with a definable hotkey
2. capture the file path selected to the clipboard with a definable hotkey

Best Regards

skwire:
1. Capture the address of the selected active window to the clipboard with a definable hotkey-Contro (June 26, 2012, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Since you have the active path displayed in the window's titlebar, you can do your first request like this:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---#q:: ; Win+Q, change to your liking.{    WinGetTitle, Clipboard, A}Return
2. capture the file path selected to the clipboard with a definable hotkey-Contro (June 26, 2012, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

The easiest way is probably:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---#c:: ; Win+C, change to your liking.{    Clipboard = %Clipboard%}Return

Contro:
1. Capture the address of the selected active window to the clipboard with a definable hotkey-Contro (June 26, 2012, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Since you have the active path displayed in the window's titlebar, you can do your first request like this:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---#q:: ; Win+Q, change to your liking.{    WinGetTitle, Clipboard, A}Return
2. capture the file path selected to the clipboard with a definable hotkey-Contro (June 26, 2012, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

The easiest way is probably:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---#c:: ; Win+C, change to your liking.{    Clipboard = %Clipboard%}Return

-skwire (June 26, 2012, 05:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Running
I can't believe would be so simpleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:-*

Contro:
i am trying this first. But no results

--- ---; 1. Capture the address of the selected active window to the clipboard with a definable hotkey

; Since you have the active path displayed in the window's titlebar, you can do your first request like this:

; Formatted for Autohotkey with the GeSHI Syntax Highlighter [copy or print]
; Skwire
;   !#y:: ; no parece elegible ^#y en ctrl+Win+y, change to your liking. Pruebo con alt
^!u:: ;
    {
       WinGetTitle, Clipboard, A
    }
    Return

In the screenshots I selected the folder path, but the target is copy to the clipboard without it.
Only needed to select the windows folder.

I am doing something bad. Don't copy
I tried also win+1
but the clipboard have wrong.
It seems don't act the command

Contro:
Repeating

--- ---#q:: ; Win+Q, change to your liking.
    {
       WinGetTitle, Clipboard, A
    }
    Return

Go perfect

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version