ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Small App To Turn Background Windows Transparent Automatically

<< < (4/4)

y0himba:
Crossposted:  How about combining Minimother with this application?  Here is Minimother:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1113.0

elpresi:
Hi skrommel,
thanks again for such a great utility :-)
Any chance that the taskbar could be excluded and not made transparent?
I am asking because that way I could set the transparency to 0 and still have access to the taskbar.
I also enjoy using this program along with the TaskswitchXP  utility as the previews in that utility are not affected by the transparency in TransOther.

jojo99:
I tried this yesterday on WinXP SP3.  Seemed to be working well at first.  But then I discovered that when I didn't have any windows in view, that the desktop lost it's wallpaper.  I had to do a refresh on the desktop.  But then if I went back to my auto-hid taskbar on the right side of the screen, the desktop wallpaper would again disappear.  So I had to stop running this little app.

doctorfrog:
necrobump! I'm trying this app out more to explore how useful transparency is than anything else.

Skrommel, is there a way to exclude specific applications from being made transparent? I use bbLean/bb4win, and this app makes everything about it transparent, even the desktop background.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version