ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Borland C++ Builder Contest

Please explain ...

<< < (4/4)

Smirf:
... i'm happy to sign any non-disclosure contract you might want signed sayng that only one person will have access to the source, and for the sole purpose of compiling it for evaluation. ...-mouser
--- End quote ---

... If after such a verification all transferred source code would be deleted and the people involved would be made known to the programmer ...-Smirf
--- End quote ---

It would be sufficient, if such statements simply would be part of the contest rules. Regarding this as finally done, I would like to write and enter a special pure donationware version of SMIRF.

Is there a roadmap, how such an entering should be done, and if and how users' feed back could be used to optimize that program until the final time line (only if such a modificating would be allowed at all)?

Regards, Reinhard.

mouser:
i encourage entrants to make their binary versions available to users on this forum for beta testing and feedback before making a final submission.  you don't have to submit source code - users here can decide whether they feel comfortable testing your program or not on their own.

i will modify the official contest rules to state what we have talked about there - there is no problem signing a statement as you have asked.

Smirf:
... i encourage entrants to make their binary versions available to users on this forum for beta testing ...-mouser
--- End quote ---
where and how?

mouser:
just post it on a new thread in this section.
(you can attach a .zip or .exe to a post)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version