ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Error 451: The Government Has Censored This Content

<< < (3/7) > >>

IainB:
I confess I had no idea, if indeed that's how he felt.
-rgdot (June 23, 2012, 07:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, why doesn't someone ask him? Oh, wait...bugger.

EDIT 2012-06-25 1855hrs NZT:  ;D    :)    8)    ;)    :D    :P      

Renegade:
--- End quote ---
-IainB (June 23, 2012, 10:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Say hello to Aldous Huxley for us~! :P

wraith808:
--- End quote ---
-IainB (June 23, 2012, 10:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Umm... that was the point of the article?  As in it had direct quotes?  And you can find other direct references to it if you search for it...

IainB:
Umm... that was the point of the article?  As in it had direct quotes?  And you can find other direct references to it if you search for it...
-wraith808 (June 24, 2012, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry! Yes, of course it had direct quotes - I could see that. What I wrote was intended as a joke.
Maybe I should have put a smiley or two with it. Hmm... I shall go and edit it now....Done.
Sorry for any confusing ambiguity.

Mind you, on a more serious note, there are those as reckon they can speak with the dead - or that the dead can speak through them (e.g., mediums). "Is anybody there?" - You know, that sort of thing.
When I was a child, I knew of one such person who reckoned that he spoke with his spirit guide who was the spirit of Chief Sitting Bull, or something like that, and I read of another whose spirit guide was apparently the spirit of one of the Egyptian Pharaohs - I forget which one. I'm not sure how they overcame the language barrier in either case.
Oddly enough, though I did look, I never read of anyone who claimed that his spirit guide was someone ordinary - like the spirit of a deceased bus-conductor off a Clapham omnibus, for example. And it made me think "Now why is that?". Very mysterious.     :D

wraith808:
^ Ah I understand. :)  I said that because admittedly the interview I linked to was pretty hard to follow at times, with direct quotes and paraphrasing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version