topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday March 18, 2024, 11:31 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Microsoft Excel - Templates to perform Pareto Analysis easily  (Read 3372 times)

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
In case it might be useful, here's a very handy template in Excel on Office.Microsoft.com. (I didn't know they had this, and could have done with it a while back.)
From 404techsupport.com: Using Microsoft Templates to perform Pareto Analysis easily in Excel
This post is as much about using templates in Excel as it is about Pareto charts. They just make a good example because they are more complicated than the typical charts used in Excel. Fortunately, Microsoft Office has a template online that can easily be used.
On Office.Microsoft.com, Templates can be found that have been created by Microsoft or others that accomplish frequently used tasks. You can find the Pareto Analysis template at http://office.micros...sis-TC030001551.aspx

J-Mac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Microsoft Excel - Templates to perform Pareto Analysis easily
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 07:38 AM »
Odd that he deems Pareto charts to be "complicated"; I've always considered them to be the simplest charts used in TQM programs. I must be missing something there!

Thanks!

Jim