ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Humour And A "Serious" Product - Opinions Needed

<< < (2/3) > >>

rgdot:
No reference to metro?  :down:

:harhar:

Renegade:
But seriously people... What person wouldn't want to remove Justin Bieber from their computer? And even then, if they didn't, would you want them to use your software? :P

And if people are so stupid to run someone out of town for a BSD shirt, they're not in the market. They probably have a hard time operating an Xbox and struggle to read "Dick and Jane".

nudone:
A quote I heard on one of the doctor House episodes: "If you could reason with religious people, there wouldn't be religious people."
-Shades (June 20, 2012, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Going to stamp that on my brain. Very pithy quote worth remembering.

As a wannabe Satanist, "Satan Remover" get a thumbs-up, just for the name-check.

cranioscopical:
I'm sorry to be po-faced and all but it seems questionable to me.
Given that your intended audience isn't the average parent or 'teeny' fan you might be safe.
I wonder, too, how much focus you will get on the content alone versus the application.

Stoic Joker:
Personally, after seeing hordes of end users with that (classically pathetic) deliver me from evil look on their face...I think it's perfect.

The mollycoddling PC crowd will always whine about everything, but most normal folk (including the religious ones) will appreciate the humor. It's a refreshing change for the typical (snooze fest) dry as a desert parched bone technical writing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version