ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Best Music Service

tech crunch article comparing music services

<< < (11/18) > >>

vegas:
allofmp3.com has been down for maintence for a couple of days before, i am confident they will return ;)

kiwi2b:

The server seems to be back up!!!!   javascript:void(0); Or at least I can get through to the home page and the links seem to be working.   But .... "ordering is still temporarily unavailable".   Still, things are looking up (hope so, I just spent a week working out the best software to play their music through my computer, stereo, car, computer-phobic partners).
If they don't, I can't see any alternative.  Have you noticed how all the sites code the music for mp3 players (ie, low bit-rates).  Believe me, itunes bought music sounds about 10 to 20% worse than a cd through a good stereo system.  It's easy to hear the difference.  With their OEEX options, AllofMP3 fills a need that isn't easily replaced. 
Am I wrong here?  Does anyone know of a site that sells well-priced music at higher bit-rates?

Carol Haynes:
Yes MP3 Explorer seems to be working now except that ordering is not available and previews don't find the files.

I'd guess they have been upgrading the server or else suffered some intrusion damage!

nudone:
interesting...

Carol Haynes:
AllofMP3 back up and running now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version