ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Folder Properties Auto-Update....

<< < (2/7) > >>

4wd:
-- change background color to some color darker than white.  I'll leave it running on my desktop, and am always concerned about monitor burn-in image caused by white.-nkormanik (June 17, 2012, 11:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Should be easy enough.

-- when the program is minimized in the task bar, allow it to show the data (at least number of files) as opposed to the title.
--- End quote ---

Might have to do some reading on getting that done - what OS are we talking about, (just in case there are differences) ?

nkormanik:
Windows XP Pro, with latest updates.

No need to do the second if you do the first.  Light grey, light blue, any....

Again, thanks!

4wd:
OK, here's the colourised version :)  (See attachment here)

Just copy over the old version and run it, the colour defaults to Yellow on Black, (except for the two buttons - yes, that's right!  A whole new button!).

You can change the colours by editing the ini file, exit the program first otherwise it'll just overwrite the ini file when you do exit it.

Colours are in RGB format:

Background=0x000000
Text=0xFFFF00

Pretty self-explanatory, here's a list of RGB values.

Now that it has an Exit button, (dang it - just ruined the surprise!), I might change it to a borderless window.  (More reading.)

Or I could make it buttonless and you use the keyboard or a menu on the tray icon.

nkormanik:
Fantastic.

I'm enjoying the first iteration, and will even more this second one.

Sleep well.

nkormanik:

New look is super!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version