ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Create an empty txt file in the active window

<< < (3/5) > >>

Contro:
 :-*
It's difficult for me to understand this phrase :
"Template script (you can customize this template by editing "ShellNew\Template.ahk" in

your Windows folder)"

I'll try in the C:\Windows\ Folder and comment.

Contro:
Not found in that folder. I'll try in the entire installation disk M: . if not found I'll try in the portable installation directory of AHK. If not found I will look in the windows registry.
 :)

Contro:
Found in

M:\Windows\Shellnew

Contro:
This file template.ahk I don't understand what I have to do :

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
#Warn  ; Recommended for catching common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

MilesAhead:
It's difficult for me to understand this phrase :
"Template script (you can customize this template by editing "ShellNew\Template.ahk" in

your Windows folder)"

I'll try in the C:\Windows\ Folder and comment.

-Contro (June 17, 2012, 02:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

You have to create the folder in ShellNew if you want it's contents copied to files created under New. For example if you right click in a folder and select New AutoHotKey file, and get not and empty file but stuff like
#NoEnv
Sendmode,Input

that comes from C:\Windows\ShellNew\Template.ahk

The ahk install puts it there.
You don't need the file unless you want boiler plate text in every file created.

In my Templay.ahk file I have a whole skeleton program with hotkey, about dialog, donate command in tray menu etc...  Then I make changes.. if it's for a basic hotkey tray app.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version