ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Go Back

<< < (3/5) > >>

Ath:
2 1 remaining question:
- Why should this happen (what's the 'workflow')?
- How should it be triggered? Keyboard, timer, system-event?
-Ath (June 15, 2012, 01:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

I still have one question that hasn't been answered... and it's IMHO the first that should have been answered :-\
Please elaborate.

Target:
I still have one question that hasn't been answered... and it's IMHO the first that should have been answered :-\
Please elaborate.-Ath (June 20, 2012, 01:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

indeed - knowing what/how something is likely to be used can make a huge difference to the end solution

Contro:
 :-*

I want to know where was I a time ago. Completely.
If I was five minutes ago in a word document, in the page 6, go there.
if I was five minutes ago playing a music go there in the exact minute I was five minutes ago.
iF i was doing a critical or irrepetible task then show the moment before initiate the task. By example a security copy. I don't want position at the middle of the security copy and running.
Go back position in the past, but without giving possibility of really undoing or redoing in the middle of it. Is not Control+Z or Control+Y
Go back is contemplative.

:P

Ath:
I want to know where was I a time ago. Completely.
-Contro (June 20, 2012, 08:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, you need complete time-tracking and reporting. I'm using the free version of ManicTime for that. I was pointed over there by a post in this forum, some time ago, and I've kept it running since then.
Works like a charm, non-intrusive, just what I need when I ask myself: What was I doing "yesterday between 13:00 and 13:30", or "today, 10 minutes ago" :up:

cranioscopical:
Well, we've made one step in the right direction...
or not…

oops, sorry folks, posted in error (and I should be).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version