ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Raspberry Pi's $35 Linux PC

<< < (18/31) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Interview with Raspberry Pi creator Eben Upton.

Raspberry Pi's $35 Linux PC

Why everybody wants a slice of Raspberry Pi

Mark0:
Got 4 in the mail just yesterday (just about 2 week of wait time from RS Components UK), for me and some friends.

Lots of fun with the little machine.
I plan to use one in place of a '06 iMac that's now used only to run some old DOS apps (!).
DosBOX seems to run fast enough on the Raspberry Pi.

wraith808:
I actually decided not to go with the Pi after consideration, and went with this one on sale:

Got it for just north of $100, and I have a full fledged machine... a good option to think about if you can find it for that price.

40hz:
^Yeah. I'm tired of being on a waiting list twice now. (The first time after, waiting three months, my order apparently vanished without a trace and I had to get back at the foot of the queue again.) I may just break down and order an ARMBrix Zero or a MarsBoard instead. I primarily wanted to get the Pi because I wanted to support their initiative. But I guess I could always just send them a donation.

4wd:
^Yeah. I'm tired of being on a waiting list twice now. (The first time after, waiting three months, my order apparently vanished without a trace and I had to get back at the foot of the queue again.)-40hz (April 05, 2013, 02:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Send me your address and I'll send you my RPi Rev.A since it's now sitting around doing nothing....my waiting list is very short  ;D

Be a slight delay since I'm currently interstate but I can get it sent by remote.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version