ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Raspberry Pi's $35 Linux PC

<< < (10/31) > >>

y0himba:
Oh I can get to my music without any problems, I am trying to get a shuffle all function that will shuffle all 6000 songs.  Any ideas?  I just want to pick one, hit shuffle, and read my book.  :D

I can pick a single album or folder and shuffle the songs in it, but not all 6000+ songs under all subfolders...

ebs:
I'm afraid I can't help with the shuffle question.

Now, if you'd like to send me all 6000 songs, I could do some research...  ;)

Arizona Hot:
Raspberry Pi in space: Putting the Linux PC into orbit is an article that I think belongs in this discussion.

Renegade:
WOOHOO~! A Raspberry Pi came in the mail today! -- Ordered 2, but got 1 shipped. I guess the other will come later.

Unfortunately, I'm swamped with work and can't even look at it for now.  :'(

But at least it is here now, so I can fiddle with it when I do have time next week or so. :D

4wd:
Well, mine arrived a couple of days after Renegades, running Raspbian so I get the benefit of hardware floating-point rather than the software version in the default RPi Debian distro.

Already compiled Quake3 on it and had a play, now it's off to get the LAMPi going so I can repurpose the XP web server to something else.

For anyone who wants a case, the Punnet may fit your needs ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version