ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Raspberry Pi's $35 Linux PC

<< < (7/31) > >>

Renegade:
I forget where I was reading, but you can run Mono on a Raspberry Pi and program in C# if you like! I forget the distro though... :( Meh... The wait is long enough so no rush~! :P

EDIT:

Found it:

http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6720

wraith808:
Cool.. thanks for the link!

Target:
^Which board you should pick will depend on what you want to accomplish.
-40hz (June 26, 2012, 05:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

I was leaning toward the arduino for this very reason (I have a small robotics project in mind).  I've done a bit of research, and as you say there are any number of resources available, but as this is potentially a very complex subject I guess I was looking for a recommendation of a good entry point.  I've read some of the make stuff and it's not really what I was looking for (it was more 'insert tab a into slot b' type of stuff).

4wd:
I was leaning toward the arduino for this very reason (I have a small robotics project in mind).  I've done a bit of research, and as you say there are any number of resources available, but as this is potentially a very complex subject I guess I was looking for a recommendation of a good entry point.-Target (June 26, 2012, 06:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

You could connect multiple Arduino together using it's I2C bus, ethernet or GPIO.  Using the Arduino Nano you could possibly break down a complex project into a set of discrete modules.

Arduino I2C interconnection

Rover:
 >:D  I have a Raspberry Pi B Linux Computer in my possession.

Master of Similes was not given without thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version