ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

FOI Documents Show TOR Undernet Beyond the Reach of the Federal Investigators

<< < (2/3) > >>

barney:
It's all about "Protect & Serve".
-IainB (June 13, 2012, 07:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
Shouldn't that be, "Protect & Service?"  (After all, they do wanna protect what they're screwin' ... so they can do it again  :( >:( :(.)

Stoic Joker:
But I'm not sure if it's possible to do traffic analysis on TOR traffic to figure out the end points... Anyone know?
-Renegade (June 13, 2012, 11:23 PM)
--- End quote ---
Strategically placed "hostile" endpoints with their own back channel would break it rather nicely (for them...). Remember the DNS server stunt... :) ...They were just trying to help out...Sure they were... (Not!)

--------------------

(Forgot to mention) IMO IainB nailed it.

40hz:

Can you spell: Black Flag?  ;D

TaoPhoenix:
I've seen previous articles about corrupted nodes and so on, so I'm inclined to believe it's not quite as perfect as it sounds, but more of a pain than nothing at all. So knowing our govt, they'll play BOTH sides, simultaneously whining "awww we can't catch the terrorists" but then in fact spying on the few who get through.

IainB:
Can you spell: Black Flag?  ;D
-40hz (June 14, 2012, 07:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
That image looks rather sinister. I had not seen that before. What is it intending to say exactly? I am not sure.
Is "Black Flag" the opposite of a white flag? Like the Spartan's defiant molon labe ("not easily taken")? Or a statement of defiant anarchy waved in the face of the State?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version