ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Odd cookie problem

<< < (4/4)

MilesAhead:
Only other thing I can think of off hand is contact the site. Maybe they are getting similar reports from other users.

rgdot:
Another unlikely one but ...

I have seen differences in www.site.com and site.com. For example in older versions of vBulletin the cookie was defined such that it made a difference.

Carol Haynes:
It isn't a Firefox issue - it is Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome having the problem (haven't tried Opera or anything else).

Not sure what the site can do - if it works in all browsers on all of my xomputers except the laptop it must be a laptop issue - especially as I have reset browsers to default settings and removed all browsing history traces in all three.

Ditto - www.nectar.com and nectar.com - I am using the same link on all computers (Firefox and Chrome home pages/bookmarks etc., but not cookies or logins are actually synced across different machines) so having cleared the cache why would the laptop generate different cookies in all browsers?

MilesAhead:
If all the machines are W7 you might try posting here:
http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/

Could be something about the user account setup on laptop is different? If nothing else there's likely more exposure of your issue on that forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version