ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Windows system tray clock replacement

<< < (10/10)

superboyac:
sure!  ok, i understand now.  Yeah, I've used Whois a few times a long time ago.  thanks.

noth(a)nk.you:
For those interested in analog clocks:

I used ClocX for several months with the tray clock hidden.  It sat Always-On-Top in the lower-right corner, but allowed transparency on hover and could be clicked through.  It also came with a huge variety of skins (my favorite was Cappuccino).

I craved a calendar, though, and thus switched just this past weekend to Analog Clock.  It replaces the system tray clock and has a very responsive calendar on hover.  The linked website also has good screenshots, something ClocX is lacking.

Both are good utilities and I urge you to try them.

Notok:
One that I really like is ZoneTick. Very flexible/customizable but still easy to use. It's not free, but $25 for two licenses is not bad, IMO (I agree that many of the others are just too much). So far I like it better than any other that I have tried, especially since I need more than one because I work from home for a company overseas. The developer is also responsive, which is important to me. He's already implemented a few of my requests, which is great :)

http://zonetick.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version