ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Just Had a Baby Girl~!

<< < (6/11) > >>

erikts:
Congratulation to Renegade and kunkel321.  :)
I also have a daughter (19 months old).

Darwin:
Congratulations  :-*, Renegade! My "babies" are now 8 and just about 10 and I can tell you that it does not get any better than this! Having children is a huge life changer - REALLY. But it's all worth it.

Enjoy your precious child. Everyone will tell you that the time flies and they are NOT wrong. You'll wake up tomorrow with a 10 year old daughter and wonder what happened to the previous decade.

Now, where the hell are the pictures  >:( It never happened if there's no picture!

steeladept:
One piece of good news is that it doesn't take all that long to figure out which end to wipe first.
-cranioscopical (June 01, 2012, 04:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
At that age it is both ends, as well as front and back.  At least it was with both of my girls...Just beware the spaghetti in about a year.  Your jokes about the spaghetti monster WILL take on new meanings.

Congratulations.

rgdot:
Congrats kunkel321 :)

Baby pics from both soon?  :D

mahesh2k:
You'll wake up tomorrow with a 10 year old daughter and wonder what happened to the previous decade.
--- End quote ---

Imagine renegade talking about censorship at home after 10 years -" No TV for 2 weeks, No iTunes for 2 months" etc etc and then getting angry about Big brother censorships here in forums. Bookmark this thread.  Sweet :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version