ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Zombie Apocalypse starts now....in Miami

<< < (5/6) > >>

rgdot:
I am buying 100 cans of spam and moving to basement

:D

kunkel321:
‘Dead' boy in Brazil wakes up in his coffin at his funeral and asks his father for water. Everyone screams, and he lies down dead again.
-app103 (June 10, 2012, 04:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
This story would be so much cooler if he had woken up and asked for "brains."  If I ever get pronounced dead, then wake up, I'm gonna ask for brains   :Thmbsup:

J-Mac:
‘Dead' boy in Brazil wakes up in his coffin at his funeral and asks his father for water. Everyone screams, and he lies down dead again.
-app103 (June 10, 2012, 04:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
This story would be so much cooler if he had woken up and asked for "brains."  If I ever get pronounced dead, then wake up, I'm gonna ask for brains   :Thmbsup:
-kunkel321 (June 10, 2012, 06:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why would he ask for brains?! Zombies aren't that fussy - they just eat. Haven't you read The Zombie Survival Guide??    :P   :o

Jim

J-Mac:
Or of course if you have limited time and resources, you may opt for the Zombie Survival Guide Flash Cards! What a thoughtful product!

And then there is the Zombie Attack Survival Kit, which no home should be without.

Jim

wraith808:
Zombie Event Tracker (including possible spread vectors)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version