ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Animal Friends thread

<< < (48/80) > >>

Curt:
-the text on Reddit: http://redd.it/3e28qi

One uploads the picture to Imgur, and the text to Reddit. Don't ask me why, because I don't understand, and I might of course have misunderstood how it works. I am not a member of Imgur, because you may download their pictures, without being a member. I am a member of Reddit, because I once wanted to say something, and I have not yet figured out how to cancel the annual, auto-renewing, PayPal pay system.

Deozaan:
I don't think you need to pay to say things on Reddit. But I don't know. I don't visit the site much and I've never tried leaving a comment. I'm not even sure I have an account.

That said, I think Reddit uses Imgur for all image uploads.

tomos:
I am a member of Reddit, because I once wanted to say something, and I have not yet figured out how to cancel the annual, auto-renewing, PayPal pay system.-Curt (July 23, 2015, 02:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't think you need to pay to say things on Reddit.-Deozaan (July 25, 2015, 10:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

that sounds very dubious Curt :-\
I'd do a bit of research to try and find out what exactly is going on there...

KynloStephen66515:
I am a member of Reddit, because I once wanted to say something, and I have not yet figured out how to cancel the annual, auto-renewing, PayPal pay system.-Curt (July 23, 2015, 02:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't think you need to pay to say things on Reddit.-Deozaan (July 25, 2015, 10:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

that sounds very dubious Curt :-\
I'd do a bit of research to try and find out what exactly is going on there...

-tomos (July 26, 2015, 03:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Imgur doesn't require you to have an account to upload things (You only need one if you want to keep it in your account and any other things you upload there)

Reddit is FREE...Why you would have a recurring payment to them is beyond me unless you setup some sort of monthly donations to them.

mouser:
Deer and bunny playing:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version