ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Color My Folder 2.0.1.0 (DC Special)

<< < (4/8) > >>

c.gingerich:
Ok, I think I fixed the bug. Please re-download or check for update. Let me know, thanks!

@kunkel321
1) I'll see what I can do about the icon labels.
2) I may be able to do that
3) It is a real pain to get the icons to position properly after the dialog is resized. I alreay tried adding that in the beginning with no luck. I may revisit that at a later time.
4) I may be able to add a custom icon menu that will do that. I'll add that to my list.

c.gingerich:
New update:

@v2.3.0.0 - Monday, May 28, 2012
[FEATURE] Made it so any supported icon resources or folders of icon files (*.ico) that are stored in the Color My Folder in the users My Documents folder are listed in a Custom Icons menu (registered version only)
[FEATURE] You can now hide the icon labels.

See the help.pdf file for more information.

Download from the site or do a Check for Update.

cranioscopical:
icon resources or folder-c.gingerich (May 28, 2012, 08:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
Would you consider making this location a user-selectable option, please?

c.gingerich:
Do you mean the Color My Folder location in the My Documents folder... for custom icons?

kunkel321:
Very cool!  Seems to work well.
I agree about making the 'Color My Folder' folder location optional though. 

I use CMF on my work laptop.  My 'My Documents' is on my employer's network, rather than on my local C Drive.
As a result, My Documents is only accessible when I'm plugged in to the network.   (Which is frustrating since I often type reports from home).

fyi: The link on your site still says v2.2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version