ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Color My Folder 2.0.1.0 (DC Special)

<< < (3/8) > >>

c.gingerich:
You asked for it!  :D  New update, now supports listing ICO files in a folder (registered version only). You can do a Check for Update or download from the website. Read the help.pdf file for more information.

@v2.1.0.0 - Sunday, May 27, 2012
[FEATURE] Added Folder support. You can now select a folder that contains icons (Only ICO files are listed).
[REMOVED] Removed the tooltip from icons as they do not follow the icons when scrolling.
[REMOVED] No longer need to use <BR> to sep lines for icon labels.

c.gingerich:
@v2.1.0.1 - Sunday, May 27, 2012
[BUGFIX] Sometimes when selecting an icon from a folder, it would not set.  :(

kunkel321:
Hmmm...  No luck accessing folder of ICOs on Win 7

Goto http://starpunch.net
or email [email protected]

Program name:     Color My Folder
    Version number:   1.0.0.0
    Windows name:     What windows, XP? Vista? 7? 2k? 98?
    Windows version:   6.1|7601
    Error number:     16
    Line Number:      602

I then tried making a folder with only a few ICOs and put it right on the desktop...  Got same error code.

kunkel321:
Other ideas....

1. Make the 'Display Icon Names' feature optional.  I usually don't name my icons. 
2. Reduce margins between the icons (top, bottom, and sides) so more fit in the window.
3. Make it so that--if the window gets resized--the icons get redrawn to take up window (top of image, see empty space in right side of window).

4.  This one might be a bit complicated...  Have it so that the user can put folders (of icos) or DLLs in the C:/Program Files/Color My Folder/Custom folder, and CMF will look there and list those items in the Icons Menu (top of image).  Or even better, make the custom collections available via a toolbar (bottom of image).

Just thots  :D :-\

c.gingerich:
Hmm, ok. Looking into the error.  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version