ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Color My Folder 2.0.1.0 (DC Special)

<< < (6/8) > >>

c.gingerich:
I only have it display the chosen (current) icon for that folder on purpose. 1) If the icon is an ICO file, then it is copied to the folder hidden and renamed so the folder can be "portable". The icon should show on other systems if it is on an external drive/usb stick. If it is an icon resource (DLL, ICL, or EXE) it will load the icons from that file and show the current one. 2) If it is an ICO and selected from a folder if icons, I didn't want it to have to load the whole folder again. 3) was a lot easier to do it this way as there is a bug that I am still unable to fix. It just crashes CMF when it loads... not sure why.

Not sure about the double-click, but what I am doing is allowing 2 views. The original icon view then a small icon view that just shows a small 16x16 icon. The icons load much faster in this view. I'll post a screenshot a little later.

c.gingerich:
Here is a screen shot of the small icon view. The blank spots are because the name of the icon is a little long so the next spot is empty. Nothing I can do about that, it's the way the control is.

Color My Folder 2.0.1.0 (DC Special)

c.gingerich:
New update:

@v3.0.0.0 - Thursday, May 31, 2012
[FEATURE] Added List and icon view. List view loads icons much fast on slower systems.
[FEATURE] Options to change the location of the Custom Icons folder from the default.

Download from the site or check for update.

kunkel321:
I think I broke your website.  I'm not seeing the download link anymore....  Only this http://i.imgur.com/GfeSg.png

c.gingerich:
Odd. you went to: http://starpunch.net/ ?  , You can click on the Starpunch.net text at the top to go back to the home page or use the links on the right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version